Air Duct Cleaning Services
The air ducts in your home are something you probably haven’t thought much about—if you have thought about them at all. As long as the air conditioner and furnace still work to push air throughout your house, they are probably fine, right? Wrong. Air ducts can be one of the dirtiest parts of your home, but since they are covered up you probably have no idea exactly what is inside. Air duct cleaning services from Accurate Air clean out all those contaminants and dirt to give you better air to breathe inside your home.
Why Every Home Should Get Air Duct Cleaning
We spend about 90% of our time indoors, and people who are at higher risk, like the elderly and young children spend even more time inside. The EPA reports that indoor air quality isn’t always good for us to breathe. In fact, the concentration of pollutants can be as much as 2 to 5 times as high inside as they are outdoors, which can leave you breathing some pretty terrible air. One place where contaminants can gather is inside the air ducts in your home, and the only way to clean it out is with professional air duct cleaning services.
While air duct cleaning is a good idea for all homes every few years, there are some reasons you should schedule it sooner or more often:
- You have an unpleasant smell that won’t go away
- Air registers (the small grates that cover your ducts) are visibly dirty
- Someone in your home suffers from asthma or allergies
- You have young children or elderly parents or relatives living with you
- You have cats, dogs, or other pets that shed
- You or someone in your home smokes
How Duct Cleaning Works
Accurate Air is the premier provider of air duct cleaning services. We use the latest technology and tools for every job to ensure that we remove all the dust, dirt, debris, and contaminants that can be lurking inside. When you schedule an air duct cleaning, we:
- Start with an inspection using cameras to look inside your air ducts
- Show you any issues that we encounter, including dust, debris, dirt, animal droppings, mold, or moisture
- Inspect joints and other areas that aren’t always sealed properly and can lead to leaks and wasted energy
- Access your ducts through existing registers so we won’t need to cut a hole in your ducts
- Use a professional-grade antimicrobial brush and vacuum to pick up debris and leave a clean and clear duct system behind
Clean Air Creates Happier, Healthier Homes
Schedule an air duct cleaning service today to get cleaner, healthier air in your home, and see why three out of four customers highly recommend us to their friends and family after getting an air duct cleaning service done in their home.