Most of you are aware that Accurate Air considers our customers to be part of our family. So, we have taken every precaution we can think of to protect both our technicians and our customers against the spread of the Covid-19 virus. For everyone’s safety these are the steps we have taken:
- We take our technicians temperatures each morning to ensure they are not sick.
- Our techs are equipped with face masks, gloves and booties.
- The technicians are required to wash their hands before entering your home and again, when your service is completed.
- Technicians are required to disinfect their vehicles, ie: door handles, steering wheels, etc., after each call.
- When processing your credit card, our technicians will wear gloves, or if you’re more comfortable, you may call the office with your credit card number and the office staff will process the charge.
- If you are uncomfortable signing the service ticket, the tech will note “Covid-19” on the ticket in place of your signature.
- Technicians are required to adhere to the “six foot” spacing guidelines.
- In some cases, it may not be necessary for the technician to enter your home at all.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Together, as a family, we will get through this difficult time.